Concept: Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a dog? Dogs have weak eye-sight, and they cannot see red colors. But they have a good nose. In MazingDog, you play the role of a dog, who wants to find his little master. You see from the dog’s perspective, which is colorless, blurred, and interpreted as impressionism. You have to use your keen sense of smell to complete the maze.
Technology: Unity 5
My Contributions :
– Creating the smell effect of the dog where the environment changes whenever the dog interacts with the object.
– Adding collisions to the game so that the character doesn’t go through walls.
– Adding the menu screen and the sounds to the game.
– Adding the first person character to the game and attaching the dog nose to the character so that it moves along with the camera
– Preventing the dog nose to go through walls and also see through walls